Outpatient Intensive Care 2018
Outpatient Intensive Care is considered as a future growth market and has developed rapidly during the last ten years with double-digit growth rates. Apart from organizational issues of medical devices, this nursing market segment contains nursing measures for patients by qualified nursing staff – mostly 24 hours a day.
The Qnidosmarket knowledge study “Outpatient Intensive Care 2018” offers managers at providing or manufacturing companies as well as payers a comprehensive insight into both current and future outpatient intensive care developments – especially in the segment of children care. Thereby, the study focuses on a detailed description of market framework and competitive environment of the big players.
In addition to a detailed forecast to the future, following issues are investigated:
· What importance does children care have in the intensive care segment?
· What kind of procedures and processes are about to consider?
· What does the competitive environment look like?
· How does the number of patients develop?
· How big is the market volume?